Replacement nail station draws ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
Hi all

after recently losing my job due to salon closing down,
The owner basically closed it down in a day and handed the keys in, leaving all the furniture still in there, but took all the nail products including the draws out the station,
luckily one of my clients husbands is related to the guy who owns the salon
so i was able to get in, she has let me have the nail station and tech chair,
but as i said theres no draws.... do any of you have an old station that you are getting rid of so i could have the draws... i guess there all standard size to fit..

if not any ideas where i could just get replacement draws???????

thanks

Mwah x

Hi all

The owner basically closed it down in a day and handed the keys in, leaving all the furniture still in there, but took all the nail products including the draws out the station,
but as i said theres no draws.... do any of you have an old station that you are getting rid of so i could have the draws... i guess there all standard size to fit..

thanks

Mwah x

can you try ebay? maybe someone might have one going cheap, ?? other than that i dont know hun

OMG hayley thats terrible!

Cant help with the drawers but u know where i am if u need anything xx

Thats awful hun, but I will pm you with a (probably bad!) suggestion xx

hi

i might have some grey ones in the loft at the salon, they are from an old hairdressing trolley though??

yeah hun would be happy of anything xx

Hi all

thanks

Mwah x

Hi , that so sucks that does, :irked: did she take all your products too ? :eek:

well after closin my own salon few years back i then had a break from nails, as my boyfriend died, then when i was upto it again i built my kit back up gradually then was asked to work in this new hair salon that one of my clients was opening, i was gonna be paid a direct wage so it was an offer i could not refuse, was excellent pay, and she was gonna buy all new kit, i.e lamp polishes brushes station etc... so i scrapped my old and started again, when salon closed she left most of stuff in salon, but took the draws out the nail station with all products home, and then asked me if i wanted to buy them all i told her to whistle, not only had she just given me a day notice to find another job but then expected me to buy nail kit off her to get me started again. no way...

so i went two weeks and then went and brought all new from capital again after i had calmed down.

but really want to do something else now, and let nails become my hobbie and not my sole income

x

Hi , It seems such a shame to let all the customers just go ,

you could think about opening a home salon ,
and at least you would have some of your own nice customers to get started with :hug:
good luck in whatever you decide :hug: x

Latest posts

Back