Replacement parts for beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Although Im not mobile I use a portable beauty couch and unfortunately on Friday a client sat on it and one of the steel ropes under the couch snapped :sad:

Needless to say, Friday morning was a nightmare until I could borrow a friends spare couch.

I have rung the company who sell them, who informed my husband (yep Im a wimp) that they are throwaway couches and because they are so cheap (£80) they are not meant for long use!!!! Iv had mine since May!!!!. Apparently they dont do spares for them!!

So my question is, does anyone have a broken couch, the portable ones with the steel cables running underneath, its the wooden version and its the small cable from the corner to the elbow of the leg that has broken, which they can sell me one of their cables or has anyone had this happen and managed to get a replacement from somewhere?????

I have emailed the company that produce them and am hoping for some joy there lol Thanks in advance x

4 months use!!! you are covered for 12 months with your proof of purchase, goods should be fit for the purpose and so they need to replace the couch if they cannot repair it. This is your right as a consumer as far as I am aware, I would mention going to Trading Standards or Office of Fair Trading if I were you, it doesnt matter what it cost it needs to be fit for the purpose of use and should last longer than 4 months in my opinion! Good Luck.x
I would seriously take this further...

Last edited:
4 months use!!! you are covered for 12 months with your proof of purchase, goods should be fit for the purpose and so they need to replace the couch if they cannot repair it. This is your right as a consumer as far as I am aware, I would mention going to Trading Standards or Office of Fair Trading if I were you, it doesnt matter what it cost it needs to be fit for the purpose of use and should last longer than 4 months in my opinion! Good Luck.x
I would seriously take this further...

Thank you, my problem is, as much as I search, guess what, you got it, I cant find my receipt :sad: Will see if I can get hubby on to it :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back