Replacing eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingle

Reaction score
Hi

I had a client asking about eyelash extensions. She told me that her sister has alopecia and that all her eyelashes and eyebrows had fallen out.

Her sister has had her eyebrows tattooed on. Is there a treatment out there that would let her have eyelashes again?

I have done a search and I couldnt find anything but I would like to help this lady if I can.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lisa

The semi permanent lashes would not work as these are attached to the existing lashes,
maybe she could try the strip lashes, the full strip of lashes that are glued to the eyelid ???

i've seen it done whereby the client had the strip lashes (she had none of her own) applied, then the individual ones placed on top of those, it looked really natural surprisingly!

even if they do have eyelashes is it recommended still that they do not have them done as it can trigger the lashes to fall out!!

well we shed lashes just as we shed any other hair, not heard of falsies triggering lash fall outs tho! unless its due to clumpy mascara not being properly removed, or incorrect installation/removal, but there ya go, i truly do learn something new every day! :)

when i did my training with nouveau it said in the in the 'who wouldn't you do extensions on' i will did it out tomorrow and put it on here for you to see chic its interesting:green:

deffo, we didnt spend very long doing our training, we did the theory, got a demo, and that was pretty much it! personally i just prefer the look of a couple of individual ones on the out corner of the eye, bit of a sixties look!
have you ever put them on lower lids?

Latest posts

Back