Reply to closed thread, please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
I recently wrote a thread about the bitchiness and condescending people on here, and before I had a chance to reply my thread was closed. So here is my reply, if anyone cares to read.

'Would just like to say that I think I may have been slightly hormonal/crazy when I wrote this thread.

You're all right, I am nowhere near as experienced as most of you, and some of the criticism I have received although I may have perceived them as being condescending are actually really helpful.

I still think there is the odd soul on this who does think they are better than everyone else, which may be true in their field but in the grand scene of things, we all have different talents.

Anyway, I'm sorry if anyone has took offence to this post and I have though long and hard and have realised I need to be more grateful for all the free and incredibly helpful advice I have recieved from you all.

Thankyou x'

Very gracious of you hun. Hopefully we can now draw a line under it all and move on. :biggrin:

Nice of you to write that x

Latest posts

Back