Reptiles lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Reaction score
Hey i know its random but does anyone else here own any reptiles? :D

No reptiles, but I used to have a tarantula called Octavia.

Lol whats this got to do with nails?? no reptiles, have a taratula called tango though

Paula x

The hairs on my arms are standing up just thinking about the tarantulas :eek:

paula1973 said:
Lol whats this got to do with nails?? no reptiles, have a taratula called tango though

Paula x

What breed did you have? Mine was a mexican red rump.

i just wanted to know if anyone had any lol, it has nothing to do with nails but thats why i posted it in chit chat :) Ive got a iguana thats 5ft hehe

Not got them any more, but used to have two Royal Pythons, Monty (corny, I know) and Strike - cos he'd bite anything that moved. And also had a Leopard Gekko called Gizmo. Monty was my favourite, soooooo tame, they were all donated to a wildlife place when I was unable to take them with me. S :sad:

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

hehe ive got a leopard gecko called barbie lol x

i too have a tarantula, named her sammie & had her about 4 yrs.

Carol x x :green:

My son, aged 7, has some anoles, hey guess who has to feed them?! Got used to it now, but I used to half close my eyes and hope neither the lizards or the food would escape!

Got an ex-husband......sorry Faye I knows it ya Dad......but couldn't help myself......
Does that qualify under reptiles lol...........

Ruth! I don't think that counts.
6925.gif

Hey Kimberly,
We have an Iguana called Iggles!! He's 33" and 18 months old and very cute!! He has a bath every day and sits on my shoulder while I do housework ha ha!! Heres a pic:

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/babyiguana/vwp?.dir=/Iggles&.src=gr&.dnm=Happy+New+Home!.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/babyiguana/lst%3f%26.dir=/Iggles%26.src=gr%26.view=t

hope the link works, if not, try copy and paste it into your browser.

luv Sarah x

ahh our iguana is 10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back