Request for cluster lashes on lady aged 73

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
My mother in law to be has asked me to do her some cluster lashes, she has seen them on me & likes them.
She has loose skin on her eyes & also very short straight lashes.
I think they will look a bit odd on her tbh. I told her I needed to order some more to give me a bit of time to decide what to do.
What do you all think? She is wanting short & medium length, the same as I have but I just dont think they will look right on her.
Help please geeks :Scared:

Hi, be honest with her.....say I don't think what I have would suit you, why not go for......and recommend an alternative that would suit her. If she is abolutely insistant that this is what she wants then let her have them. Treat her as you would any client x

I would give a more natural look just five get a little fullness to her lashes , I bet she will be over the moon :) x

I would give a more natural look just five get a little fullness to her lashes , I bet she will be over the moon :) x

dont you think they'll look a bit gappy with just five? even with the short clusters they will be way longer than her own. They are really short & stubby.
I think Im going to say that I;ve been thinking & that I think even the short ones will look too long for her. I will offer a tint which is what she usually has .

Depending on the lashes if they r tinted previously I have some on older clients or those not wanting much put 3 on the outer corners of each eye to open them up once mascara is on the others u cant tell and they look lush :)

Depending on the lashes if they r tinted previously I have some on older clients or those not wanting much put 3 on the outer corners of each eye to open them up once mascara is on the others u cant tell and they look lush :)

I may try that, thanks. I dont do that many clusters & they are all on young girls when I do. I can always remove them if she doesnt like them.:)

Do let us know how u get on I've done it on a few ppl that want a more natural look. i also use the ones that come in the pack sometimes I think they say that thy r for lower lashes they re great. Or mini which r shorter than short :)

Last edited:
Do let us know how u get on I've done it on a few ppl that want a more natural look. i also use the ones that come in the pack sometimes I think they say that thy r for lower lashes they re great. Or mini which r shorter than short :)

I struggle with the min i ones, I cant seem to get them out of the pack without damaging them lol.

Practise :) aim for the cluster piece with v fine tweezers :) xx

Latest posts

Back