Rescue RXx - where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz Pinkies

Reaction score
I am trying to gain more customers and so have started advertising this product by CND but the only place I know you can buy it from is Sweet Squared and the small bottles can only be bought in bulk. Do you know where else this can be bought? Thanks for any help...

I am trying to gain more customers and so have started advertising this product by CND but the only place I know you can buy it from is Sweet Squared and the small bottles can only be bought in bulk. Do you know where else this can be bought? Thanks for any help...

Ellisons are the sub-distributors for S2.

Ellisons will also only sell the same packs as sweet squared you will not be able to buy them in smaller packs.

It's an investment but also a great product , I've seen a lot of salons offer it as part of the service and include the small bottle with the service.

Thanks for your comments...I couldn't find it on Ellisons strangely. I bought a single bottle a while back and a client done a trial for me and it worked really well so she then came in for a Shellac once her nails were back to health. It's difficult to offer it to regular shellac clients as it needs to be worn on bare nails.

Thanks for your comments...I couldn't find it on Ellisons strangely. I bought a single bottle a while back and a client done a trial for me and it worked really well so she then came in for a Shellac once her nails were back to health. It's difficult to offer it to regular shellac clients as it needs to be worn on bare nails.

I'm now offering both RescueRxx and IBX . This way I can provide help whether they want something to use at home on bare nails or under Shellac services. There is a lot on SG about IBX if you search 'IBX repair and restore'.
Might be what you're looking for.

Thanks CFBS I have invested in ibx but am keen to have some training on it. I watched videos on YouTube and on their own website so trialled it on a friends nails and after a few weeks of treatment her shellac stopped adhering as well and kept peeling off so I stopped the ibx worried it was that that was having an effect so wondered if I was applying it incorrectly. How do you find ibx?

My shellac ladies have been using it with their shellac on & are getting fantastic results!!!

So far so good with IBX.
No problems yet, my nails are fab. Can't believe how it's mended the split layers...

It's def not a quick fix but I've had good results over a number of weeks/months depending on the condition of the nails to start with x

Thanks....What do you ladies use as a heat source?

The light that Louellabelle sell. Works very nicely and looks smart.

Thanks for info. Do you know if that lamp from Louella belle comes with a bulb too?

The lamp does come with a bulb. It has a fitted plug, clip to fix it to your table and switch on the lead

Fab, thanks [emoji4]

Can IBX be used with CND Shellac?

Yes definitely . The instructions on their website tell your the stages when using IBX under a gel polish

Latest posts

Back