Rescue RXx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Anyone else have any more thoughts on this. Still don't quite know where to "place" it if most people are having gel services.

I will always welcome more products to retail , especially from CND.

This product is not targeted at your regular customers, it will not work through polish or shellac. It is targeted at people who do not want an in salon treatment. People who are currently not your clients :)

I see it as a great oppurtunity to retail (and possibly convert) a whole new type of client.

What about people who remove their shellac themselves and decide they want a break until there nails heal? Perfect retail opportunity

Clients who's have boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wifes who have damaged nails but can't find the time to come into you, sell them a bottle to give to their other half

Clients who only get their nails done once in a blue moon for special occasions - retail them a bottle for their home care

Think outside the box and you'll see there are many useful applications of this product.

Can it be used under polish??

Can it be used under polish??

I'm guessing not as it contain jojoba and almond oil so would affect the polish adhering properly, also it's recommended to be applied twice daily I think.

I will always welcome more products to retail , especially from CND.

This product is not targeted at your regular customers, it will not work through polish or shellac. It is targeted at people who do not want an in salon treatment. People who are currently not your clients :)

I see it as a great oppurtunity to retail (and possibly convert) a whole new type of client.

What about people who remove their shellac themselves and decide they want a break until there nails heal? Perfect retail opportunity

Clients who's have boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wifes who have damaged nails but can't find the time to come into you, sell them a bottle to give to their other half

Clients who only get their nails done once in a blue moon for special occasions - retail them a bottle for their home care

Think outside the box and you'll see there are many useful applications of this product.

Thanks I actually needed you to open that box for me lol

What is the rrp for this pls? X

Noreenoconnor has hit the nail on the head :wink2:

Not everybody that comes to us for retail is a regular client but they can still buy their superior home care product from us cant they!?

One way I'll be targeting clients for this is to incorporate it into some sort of 'rescue package'.
Currently I offer polish-and-go treatment where the client will have a mini manicure and take home a bottle of the Vinylux used to keep (price incorporated into the treatment). This is a popular gift treatment for people that arent my regular clients.

I will be offering a similar kind of deal using CND RescueRXx too.
I havent got it all definite yet but it will be along the lines of Luxury Spa Manicure to hydrate the hands and nails. Nails left naked and finished to a natural shine, the client goes home with hands that feel fab and RescueRXx to get her poorly nails fab too.

I'm planning on purchasing some when I place my next order but have any of you guys tried RescueRXx yet? What do you think? Is it like a paint on treatment that dries or is it more like solar oil where you have a swipe over the nail and massage in? I know it's way to early for any of you to have seen any results as of yet.. But first impressions :)
Xx

One way I'll be targeting clients for this is to incorporate it into some sort of 'rescue package'.
Currently I offer polish-and-go treatment where the client will have a mini manicure and take home a bottle of the Vinylux used to keep (price incorporated into the treatment). This is a popular gift treatment for people that arent my regular clients.

I will be offering a similar kind of deal using CND RescueRXx too.
I havent got it all definite yet but it will be along the lines of Luxury Spa Manicure to hydrate the hands and nails. Nails left naked and finished to a natural shine, the client goes home with hands that feel fab and RescueRXx to get her poorly nails fab too.

I love this idea!! :Love:

I'm planning on purchasing some when I place my next order but have any of you guys tried RescueRXx yet? What do you think? Is it like a paint on treatment that dries or is it more like solar oil where you have a swipe over the nail and massage in? I know it's way to early for any of you to have seen any results as of yet.. But first impressions :)
Xx

Its like Solar Oil so you brush it on the nail and surrounding skin and massage in. Ive sold 3 bottles and using it myself so I can see its benefits. You cant use Solar Oil whilst using this.:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Its like Solar Oil so you brush it on the na and surrounding skin and massage in. Ive sold 3 bottles and using it myself so I can see its benefits. You cant use Solar Oil whilst using this.:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can't? Where have you read this?... Is there a specific reason why you can't or is there no reason to use both of them because they are similar things with similar benefits? I hope you got what I mean :) x

ive had a chat with two CND EA's and this is what they have been told. So for best results bare nails, no solar oil and RescueRXx used twice a day religeously for upto 4 weeks. I think the use of Solar Oil would maybe mean the nail plate would not absorb as much of the RescueRXx.
RescueRXx contains Jojoba oil and Almond oil amoungst other things, so it has oils like the Solar oil too.

Yes Helen is correct, not needed with solar oil as using solar oil may dilute the product down, making it less effective. It wont do harm its just not needed.
Solar oil is a maintenance product designed to keep nails healthy and maintain suppleness. RescueRXx is for weakened, damaged nails that require treatment. think of solar oil as a daily conditioner and RescueRXx as a deep treatment hair mask- we dont use the two together as there is no need.

Also, when applying it is best to paint it onto the surface of the nail like a polish, it works better left to sit and penetrate into the nail.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I was chatting with a CND rep at the beauty show at the wknd, I asked about rescue rxx, and she told me that you can paint it on a clients nails after the shellac application, instead of solar oil, it will still work just the results will be much slower than if they were applying it on the bare nail.

Does anyone know the retail price for cnds rescue rxx?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started to read differing opinions on how to use this and have already retailed some. The CND product profile does say that you paint on and massage in which is what I have told my client. It also says nothing about not using Solar Oil, can I ask how it affects the Rescuerxx?

Can i just ask, if someone is using rxx and wants to apply polish for a night out, say, should she stop using rxx for a few days before? Or will a wipe with acetone kill the oils enough for polish to hold?

I know ideally the treatment is for bare nails but this scenario is bound to occur isnt it.

Also how many times a day should rxx be applied please?

And could it be used in tandem with ibx? I have several people who have ibx and are asking for a product to use between appointments. X

I were told in the S2 shop that you get better results applying it to bare nails than nails with polish on etc, apply to nails and then massage in nails and cuticle/surrounding skin. Solar oil stops it working as quickly as it slows down the penetration of RescueRx (from what I understand) so results will be slower.
It can be applied over the top of polish/shellac but you will not get results like you will on bare nails - it's a retail treatment but it can be used in place of solar oil x

Latest posts

Back