Rescue RXx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RescueRXx contains conditioning oils but also keratin protein ..which is what is different and what is repairing damaged nails .
If you use RescueRXx over CND shellac for instance you will ...yes...get penetration of some of the ingredients ..namely the oils but the repairing keratin proteins will not be able to penetrate therefore defeating its purpose .

For best results use daily on bare nails . Paint on a thin layer and let it do it's thing .

Following! I'm super excited about this product!

Sent from my VS980 4G using SalonGeek mobile app

So are we supposed to rub it in or not? I'm going to order some for myself soon.

Ive been told to paint it on then ideally leave it for as long as poss to soak in. I then massage the excess in and area the skin :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So are we supposed to rub it in or not? I'm going to order some for myself soon.

Hi, I just bought a couple of bottles to try out (My nails are in a terrible state just now, so it's a great time to test it out :) )

The instructions on the box say "Shake well. Apply to nails at least twice a day. Massage into the entire nail, nail edge and cuticle".

Latest posts

Back