Resealable bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you know of a wonderful new site i found called http://www.lsbags.com/cart/ I was looking for 1.5 x 1.75" resealable bags for packaging up things such as rhinestones to sell at the ladies indulgence evening so did a search and came up with this.

They not only were very speedy in sending the stuff from the US but they were sooooo cheap. The added bonus was the fact that they also sent me some sample ones with real cute patterns on them - definitely recommend them.

ooh that is one site i will b definately checking out, i buy mine from ebay......and they are far from cheap lol!!!

diesel1978 said:
ooh that is one site i will b definately checking out, i buy mine from ebay......and they are far from cheap lol!!!
I paid 99c for 100 1.5 x 1.75" bags and the post and with the post and packing it only came to $4.84 which equates i believe to approx. £2.70!!!

carole did u see the 2' x 2' mini designer sampler?they r so cute! :) (guess I'm easily pleased lol

Thanks for the good advice, just placed my first order. :D 99cents for 100 bags :D

Thanks for the tip - this looks very promising!
I've been looking for bags to put my herbs in for selling to clients (for herbal teas etc) and iv'e been having trouble finding a source for them.

One question though... what about import tax?

TracyUK said:
carole did u see the 2' x 2' mini designer sampler?they r so cute! :) (guess I'm easily pleased lol
yeah Tracy they was well cute werent they??? i'm as easily pleased as you are, lol.

yogacat said:
Thanks for the tip - this looks very promising!
I've been looking for bags to put my herbs in for selling to clients (for herbal teas etc) and iv'e been having trouble finding a source for them.

One question though... what about import tax?
Hi Yogacat! The sales receipt just says 0.00 against the item called sales tax (at 8.25%). I paid for the goods and the postage and that was it :)

Latest posts

Back