Resetting the CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi I only have 15hours left on my cnd lamp so is it worth replacing the bulbs now or wait a bit longer do you think? (I have the new bulbs ready). Also I can't remember for the life of me how I reset it?! Do I put the new bulbs in then hold down the reset button and will it go back to 99 again? Having a Xmas brain fog lol
Thanks geeks

If it has 15hrs left definitely use them. No reason not to. Wait until they have completely ran out then change them and you hold down the reset button for around 10secs and it should beep and then that's you, back to 99hrs xx

Put new bulbs in and hold down the reset button until it resets to 100.
I just changed mine on Thursday.

Sorry to hijack this thread but do any of you know how to find out how many hours are left in my bulbs in the old CND lamp, I bought if from a fellow therapist to do mine and my daughters nails at home so as not to take the salon lamp home. Thanks. x

Im a lazy cow and cant be bothered to dig out the box and instructions how do i check how many hours are left on my lamp lol xx

Sorry to hijack this thread but do any of you know how to find out how many hours are left in my bulbs in the old CND lamp, I bought if from a fellow therapist to do mine and my daughters nails at home so as not to take the salon lamp home. Thanks. x

If you mean the old grey Brisa Lamp then there isn't this facility on it.
It is also discontinued as are the bulbs, and has been for some time.

Time to invest in the new one I think!

Thanks Izzidoll, I will be investing in one for home but not until these bulbs are finished! x

Thanks ladies, I'll wait until the 15 hours are up then before I change. I thought there was a beep, duh!

Thanks Izzidoll, I will be investing in one for home but not until these bulbs are finished! x

As you didn't buy this lamp from new you have no way of knowing if these bulbs are still omitting UV as UV is invisible, the purple light you are see in UV builds is a dye similar to what gas companies put in gas so you can see it.

I would strongly recommend you buy a new CND UV Lamp so you are guaranteed of getting the optimum cure :)

How can i check the remaining hours on my lamp? I have the white one x

How can i check the remaining hours on my lamp? I have the white one x

You need to hold the R button until it beeps it will flash up with how many hours you have left.
Make sure you let go as soon as it beeps otherwise you will reset the lamp as if it has new bulbs.

You need to hold the R button until it beeps it will flash up with how many hours you have left.
Make sure you let go as soon as it beeps otherwise you will reset the lamp as if it has new bulbs.

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back