Residue in my hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
Hey geeks,
I currently use Tigi bed head shampoos and conditioner but just recently when I've washed my hair and blow dried it there seems to be a greacy residue at the back! It's happened before but after using tgel it went away but this time it just not after washing it twice and twice again last night but how it feels all over!
Can anyone recommend a good solution? Thank u x

Hey geeks,
I currently use Tigi bed head shampoos and conditioner but just recently when I've washed my hair and blow dried it there seems to be a greacy residue at the back! It's happened before but after using tgel it went away but this time it just not after washing it twice and twice again last night but how it feels all over!
Can anyone recommend a good solution? Thank u x

Which one are u using? X

Well I was using the volume one in a pink bottle still have some left but I started using the blonde one on holiday so using tht up!

How much shampoo and conditioner are you using, you may have caused build up bye using way over and above the right amount. ususaly with shampoo you only need a five pence piece size as its so so concentrated xxxx

Well I was using the volume one in a pink bottle still have some left but I started using the blonde one on holiday so using tht up!

This often happens with volume shampoos it's because most of them use a chemical called panthenol to plump up the hair but it's a silicone so it leaves a residue try alternating it with more of a cleansing shampoo x

Epic volume is in the style shots range, these all contain a small shot of product in to make styling easier, as for dumb blonde yes it leaves a slight protective film which is UV protection, simply answer use a clarifying shampoo once a week :0) pro Len will go away x

How much shampoo and conditioner are you using, you may have caused build up bye using way over and above the right amount. ususaly with shampoo you only need a five pence piece size as its so so concentrated xxxx

I use or pump of each x

Can you recommend one? Xx

Try half a pump, new tigi products released after unilever brought them are a lot more concentrated x

Ok thank u so much I'll try it xxx

Latest posts

Back