Resin nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I have just had the most horrific accident, well at least it was horrific for me, I had an argument with my resin bottle, as you do, the lid was stuck hard so I was fighting to get it unstuck when the unthinkable happened.
I am now wearing most of the bottle, it splashed absolutely everywhere.
I can safely say I`m glad I did it at home and not in the salon because not only did I feel a complete fool but I was also extremely scared and it went in my eye too. I had it all over my face, upper body, kitchen floor, in my hair.....like I said, a complete nightmare for me. Result....an ulcer in my eye, still have blurred vision, and have found a new way to remove unwanted eyebrows, lol

Oh my goodness!
Did u have 2 go 2 hospital?
U mustve been really scared :neutral: i know i wouldve been.
was u on your own ?
I hope you r feeling better & even tho its cheaper than waxing, like u said not 2 b recommended!! :shock:
lol liza xx

Yes I did have to go to hospital, yes I was on my own and I was very scared. I had no vision in that eye so I had to get my neighbour to take me.
I have regained vision although still blurry and I feel like I have something in it, which I have, an ulcer apparently which could go bad so I need to keep an eye on it, pardon the pun

U poor thing :(
it just goes 2 show that even tho u have opened resin bottles b4, it just takes 1 slip :?
Did u have 2 take your msds in, or was that the last of your worries?
liza xx

I just told them what it was and that I`d followed medical instructions that were on it. I suppose you could say I`ve had first hand experience where I`ve actually had to look up my MSDS sheets, and I should be lucky it was only me otherwise I`d be facing an insurance claim by now. I don`t know, maybe I could claim......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back