Resistant grey concentrated in one area: how to colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 153638

Reaction score
A client has concentrated areas of grey at the temples. The rest of the hair is <25% grey.

For root touch up I have been using KP 7/0 + 0/11 with 6% Welloxon, but it does not cover the areas at the temples well enough.

Should I:

a) Keep the usual formula but use 77/0 on the concentrated grey areas.
If so, should I also add 0/11 to the 77/0?

b) Use 77/0 for all the hair.

c) Use 77/02 - I only recently learned about these new additions (XX/02) to the Pure Naturals range and wonder if this shade could be a good option.

Or any other suggestions?

Thank you.

Last edited:
A client has concentrated areas of grey at the temples. The rest of the hair is <25% grey.

For root touch up I have been using KP 7/0 + 0/11 with 6% Welloxon, but it does not cover the areas at the temples well enough.

Should I:

a) Keep the usual formula but use 77/0 on the concentrated grey areas.
If so, should I also add 0/11 to the 77/0?

b) Use 77/0 for all the hair.

c) Use 77/02 - I only recently learned about these new additions (XX/02) to the Pure Naturals range and wonder if this shade could be a good option.

Or any other suggestions?

Thank you.
I personally would use 77/0 on the stubborn bits only. Because it's more intense in the rest of the hair would appear 1/2 a shade darker.

I personally would use 77/0 on the stubborn bits only. Because it's more intense in the rest of the hair would appear 1/2 a shade darker.
Many thanks for your reply. That is helpful!

Latest posts

Back