Resistant grey hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjp-183

Reaction score
I have an elderly lady who has 100% white hair she uses a box colour formulated for grey hair but it doesn’t take on the root. The build up looks around an 8 base. She has asked for 8/4 in igora royal, would you go double base on the root to make it match the lengths and ends and which brand do you feel is best for grey/resistant hair. I’m not brand specific and use JOICO, matrix, swhartzkopf and koleston.

I have an elderly lady who has 100% white hair she uses a box colour formulated for grey hair but it doesn’t take on the root. The build up looks around an 8 base. She has asked for 8/4 in igora royal, would you go double base on the root to make it match the lengths and ends and which brand do you feel is best for grey/resistant hair. I’m not brand specific and use JOICO, matrix, swhartzkopf and koleston.
I only have experience with koleston. If this was me, I'd probably look at 30g 88/0 + 0.5g 0/66 + 0.5g 0/11 + 0.5g 0.30.
If you think the hair will cover reasonably well then you could get away with kp 3parts 8/0 + 1part 8/38.

Thank you for your reply. She was in on Thursday. I ended up doing igora royal 8/4 +88/ on the root and 8/4 lengths and ends with a smudge and it took really well. Really appreciate your reply 👍

Latest posts

Back