Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I can't believe it! I'm just so worried something's gonna happen now! X

Congratulations babychops! Amazing news xx

BABYCHOPS AHHHHHHH!!! I check this post all the time for the hope that this will be on here!!!
I AM SO HAPPY 4 U!!!

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOO!!! so pleased 😁😁😁😁 do you think it worked then what u had done. As if it's cleaned you out? Have you had an inkling you was pregnant or not? Wooooop wooooop!! Xxx
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
WAHHOOOOOOOOO!!! so pleased 😁😁😁😁 do you think it worked then what u had done. As if it's cleaned you out? Have you had an inkling you was pregnant or not? Wooooop wooooop!! Xxx

Yeah I'm convinced that's what's done it, it's flushed my tubes through. I had a little inkling. I get that most months but this month was different. Now Iv found out I feel like Iv got tons of symptoms and I feel sick. It's probably physiological lol xx

Yay!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I have been waiting so long to see that! Congrats! Take it easy!Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I'm convinced that's what's done it, it's flushed my tubes through. I had a little inkling. I get that most months but this month was different. Now Iv found out I feel like Iv got tons of symptoms and I feel sick. It's probably physiological lol xx

Awww it's brill news. Do u know how far gone you might be? Make sure u keep us updated how ur getting on xxx

Awww it's brill news. Do u know how far gone you might be? Make sure u keep us updated how ur getting on xxx

I think I'm only 4 weeks, so very early. That's why I'm shocked my test is so dark! I'm gonna get a weeks estimator tomorrow and see what it says x

I think I'm only 4 weeks, so very early. That's why I'm shocked my test is so dark! I'm gonna get a weeks estimator tomorrow and see what it says x

What did your hubby say when u showed him?? Lol yeah the clear blue ones says to add a week on. So when I did mine it said 2-3 weeks and on instructions it said that would be 4-5 I think xx

What did your hubby say when u showed him?? Lol yeah the clear blue ones says to add a week on. So when I did mine it said 2-3 weeks and on instructions it said that would be 4-5 I think xx

He was excited but abit worried to be too excited. When he saw how dark my lines were he was more confident lol xx

Oh my god congratulations babychops!! Hope you and your other half are celebrating

Hi guys.. MASSIVE congrats!

What do you mean here? What do you think worked? Xx

Congrats babychops! Not ttc but posted ages ago in here so always keep up to date and really pleased to read this :) x

Congratulations Babychops I'm so so happy for you. Your lines are so dark, salongeek twins xxx

Hi guys.. MASSIVE congrats!

What do you mean here? What do you think worked? Xx

I had a hsg test done to check my tubes were clear. Then conceived straight after x

So happy for you babychops absolutely brilliant news !!! Congratulations to you and your family Xxxx

Congratulations babychops, that is absolutely amazing news! My heart broke a little every time you weren't pregnant. Try not to worry too much, don't let your worry ruin this amazing feeling. So incredibly happy for you xx

Have you been to the doctors yet? Xx

Have you been to the doctors yet? Xx

No not yet, as it was bank holiday and they are shut. Gonna call them this morning x

Latest posts

Back