Resources, books, any of you geeks up for tutoring?! Lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calliecoedavis

Reaction score
Okay, so you guys in the UK just blow my mind. I tell you all the time how wonderful y'all are with color. I always search and read on here, but I was wondering, do you know of any material I can read/watch? I am going to call Wella and see if they have anything to send me. I know more than most of the people I know, but I just want to know as much as y'all!!! You guys are my role models!

Are you a colourist or do you style also?maybe look into Vidal Sassoon I don't know for sure but I'm sure you could get tutoring book?

Colorist. I do more, like cut, & extensions, but my passion is color. I read something about a 12 & 11 rule with Wella, but it wasn't explained that clearly. And i didnt know /1 in wella was a diluted ash. So I'm talking about things like that.. I hoped I cleared up some confusion :)

Thank you for the Vidal tip :)

Oh I see. I have PM'd you x

Colorist. I do more, like cut, & extensions, but my passion is color. I read something about a 12 & 11 rule with Wella, but it wasn't explained that clearly. And i didnt know /1 in wella was a diluted ash. So I'm talking about things like that.. I hoped I cleared up some confusion :)

Thank you for the Vidal tip :)
1 is grey ash ;-) . wella do colour and cutting courses here in the uk , i go on them once a year. they are bound to have them over the pond :) . as you say phone them up they can guide you . Are you mobile or salon based ? if salon based your rep will give you help. but also Wella has a website , i found the course im going on this year on there . HTH xx

The Eeducation website thing for wella is junk! But I'm going to call then in the morning! And they offer classes in Los Angs, CA... But that halfway across the US for me. But I'm going to call them, fo sho! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back