Restylane Fillers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya
I had mine done and i'm sooo happy with them
they used to look like this:irked:
and now like this:green:

best of luck
hope it all goes well

if you would like any info mail me
Jenx

Gutted there's no pics :cry:

What system did they use for the whitening? I'd love to get mine done but there are so many brands.....:eek:

The tooth whitening is Opalesence it's a dental not beauty brand I beleive but I could be very wrong I will check tomorrow

Hiya
I had mine done and i'm sooo happy with them
they used to look like this:irked:
and now like this:green:

best of luck
hope it all goes well

if you would like any info mail me
Jenx

thanks Jenny

My top lip is still a little swollen and is starting to bruise slightly it is quite prominent but it is settling down more every hour. I was advised it may take a week to look exactly how I want it.

I am happy tho:hug:

Hiya

Me and my salon partner offer this kind of service for Salons/Dentist and Spa's in West Mids & Warwickshire areas

we give salons 25% from all takings

Semi-permanent make-up
Botox aand fillers

Its a great way to earn extra cash for your business and gives your clients more choice

Jen

Hiya

Me and my salon partner offer this kind of service for Salons/Dentist and Spa's in West Mids & Warwickshire areas

we give salons 25% from all takings

Semi-permanent make-up
Botox aand fillers

Its a great way to earn extra cash for your business and gives your clients more choice

Jen

Thats interesting Jen - do you know of anybody that does this in the Stoke on Trent/Staffordshire area?

Latest posts

Back