Restyle for client with mega thick hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

I have a client with mega thick corse hair wanting a 'funky' new style.

She is quite up for anything it is up to her shoulders now and was thinking of having one side off.

can anyone give me any suggestions that may suit her hair type.

She is a busy mum so will not really style it.

look forward to hear some of your suggestions.

thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Inverted bob, really choppy layers and thinned out loads, could still funk it up or not if she doesnt have time

Undercutting it would be good

yea how about undercutting one panel at the side maybe? Not to sure, I've not done a restyle for a long time

Well I managed to persuade my friend to undercut her hair, she had it asymmetric, where one side was cut over the ear and the other side quite a bit longer, I undercut the back and textured the overhang so it wasn't a wedge. The first time I cut it I just did a typical short graduation but it was far to weighty still. Sat a lot better this way and took some of the weight away.....I ideally wanted to shave the back but she wouldn't let me lol x

Sounds good do you have any pictures x

No I'm useless and forgot loool x

Dramatic a-symmetrical....clip top(longest layer) out & super chunk-slide cut all the under hair to reduce bulk then slidecut tip layer to over hang for a nice chunky shattered look that removes tons of bulk. Taper back.

Latest posts

Back