results are in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovynails

Reaction score
well done to our geekettes
they did us proud
dawnie got 3rd
crazy n creative got 4th

they will tell you all about it later

Well Done Gurls!!!!

I knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

What a Result :cool:
Well Done Dawnie and Crazy.
Oh and there coach Ruthie

well done to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

:green: :D :green: :D :green: :D

WELL DONE GIRLS!

well done you are soooo talented

A huge well done to our girlies, but in all this patting on the back we`re forgetting Paula who got first place in L&P. So a huge well done to you too

Proud of all of you girls.

And a special mention to Ruth who encouraged many of the entrants and tutored them in the mysterious ways of a competition. Well done Ruth.

I hope Caroline and Dawnie have stopped shaking now. Thanks for the call babe ... I was sitting here waiting with baited breath and you didn't let me down. Luv you guys.

Hi guys

Thanks for all your wonderful posts it really does mean alot

Gigi i am still shaking lol OMG i still can't believe it i got forth place

I must say a special thank you to Ruth and Faye without you 2 this would never have happened i owe it all to you and love ya both loads xxx

And my mate Dawnie you are a true star and I could never have got through this without you, love ya loads xxx

Hiya Caroline,
Glad you enjoyed you first comping experience. Great news for you and Dawnie... Well done! I was there at the end but didnt get to see you.
I saw Paula take first place but didnt know it was her, lol!
Saw Marco's wife take first in the newcomers and my old tutor Gary Hall take a first in the gel catagory ...bless him!
Well Done All Of You

Congratulations

bet you must feel exhausted, i find it tiring enough going round the shows, let alone all the nerves and adrenaline of a competition!

Well done xx

congratulations to both of ya, looks like all the hard work paid off eh?? :)

you did i wonderful job and i'm real proud of ya and of ruth for giving you the support and training all down the line

antony

Hiya girls and guys

Thank you all for your kind words ................hey we did it and we done it lol
Thanks to Caroline for being my ears yet again and big big thanks to our teacher Ruth couldnt have done it without her Cheers Babe.

And a big well done To Paula... hey babe did we shout loud enough for ya when they called your name lol

Take care a very tired Dawnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't they do brill.................I am chuffed to pieces, getting a 3rd and 4th place...... They did so well, I only played a very small part in their achievement, I told them how it should look and they made it come real....................
They listened, took this serious and practiced so much, never tired of asking questions and wanting to know and learn more................Thats what makes a great Competition Tech....the desire to achieve and not being afraid of having their work judged.may it be good or bad..................
You girls have got guts and I love ya both to pieces..................
Faye played just a bigger part in this as I did, She was there from the start right to the end, even though she was tired and her babies where jumping around..............
Well babe not much longer now, only another couple of months....................
Well I have it hot of the press, Faye will be compiting at Excel in the autum, minus the baby belly, they will be at home........lol......... so hey it's the 4 Fabric#-gals......................

Congratulations to you!
klatsch01.gif

Well I have it hot of the press, Faye will be compiting at Excel so hey it's the 4 Fabric#-gals......................[/QUOTE]

Well, looks like I will definitely have to go on the Sunday now to cheer you all on, and miss my mothering sunday pampering! No prizes for guessing who will still end up doing the ironing :|

Think i definately had the loudest cheer!!! Congratulations to you Dawn and Caroline yr nails were fab!! That big wine glass was worth winning after all lol!! Posting my pics again lol just cause I'm sooooooooo unbelievably HAPPPPPPY

Can't wait till we're all at Olympia The Geeks will RULE
Well done
Paula
xxxx
Dawnie said:
Hiya girls and guys

Thank you all for your kind words ................hey we did it and we done it lol
Thanks to Caroline for being my ears yet again and big big thanks to our teacher Ruth couldnt have done it without her Cheers Babe.

And a big well done To Paula... hey babe did we shout loud enough for ya when they called your name lol

Take care a very tired Dawnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• winning nails1.jpg
    winning nails1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 33
  • winning nails.jpg
    winning nails.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35
You go gals!! knew you could do it how cool are you lot :green: and that ruth bless her what a gem!! :cool:

Well just thought I'd add my congrats to you girls - Well done.........I take it you'll be at Excel?

Dellie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back