RESULTS - Dress A Nail Competition Spring/Summer 2009

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done to everyone who took part and to the winners also :hug:
I did mine but forgot to send it in so maybe next time :irked:

:Love: Well done Vanish ,
and well done to everyone else too, and all who entered :hug:

It must have been very hard judging all those beautiful toes :hug:

Way to go everyone!!

Congrats to everyone!

:hug::hug:

:hug:Well done you talented bunch:hug:

Congratulations everyone, great entries all round,

Sandi what an easy way to view the entries now.

Well done all

Great competition--always learn a lot .Mine was #3.My fav was #5!! i loved them right away!! Stunning .Fun to see all the creativity of everyone competing.

Well Done to all the Winners!!

and well done to all that took part as well

I really enjoyed doing this competition and I feel I have been bitten by the competition bug.

Thank you to Sandi and the judges for all their time and effort. :hug: :hug:

Roll on the next comp!! :) :)

anne xx

Last edited:
Well done to the winners and all the entrants.

Congratulations all round!!
I can't believe the quick turnaround in this comp!!! A big pat on the back to Sandi and the judges for that.

Well done to all the entrants......and mega congratulations to the worthy winners.

The team at Affiniti will make sure that there is a quick turnaround in getting your prizes to you too!! ;)

WOW!!!

Mrs Affiniti and I are over in Korea at the moment visiting the Nfu.Oh team - but we couldn't wait to log on to see the results, and we certainly weren't disappointed!!

It's great to see so much participation with 28 entries - everyone should take great credit for that!

We'd be more than happy to provide similar prizes for future competitions if it helps to stimulate such artist effort.

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who took place :hug: xx

I've worked out the placings for everyone (aagghh my eyes :lol:) If you want to know where you placed please send me an email to the same addy that you sent your comp entry. I can also let you have your total scores, again, if you send me an email.

:green:

Many congratulations to the 5 winners....well done Vanish on your first comp and 1st place...:hug:

Well done to everyone who entered...who knew toes could be so inspiring ( I still hate feet :eek: )

They all look fab ! Congrats :hug: x

Well done to everyone.

WOW!!!

Mrs Affiniti and I are over in Korea at the moment visiting the Nfu.Oh team - but we couldn't wait to log on to see the results, and we certainly weren't disappointed!!

It's great to see so much participation with 28 entries - everyone should take great credit for that!

We'd be more than happy to provide similar prizes for future competitions if it helps to stimulate such artist effort.

how exciting we might not have to wait too long then :)

anne xx

WOW!!!

Maybe I will do my original idea that I had then :lol: :)

Great job guys, those are great!

well done to all of you x

Have just worked out how to use the macro button on my camera! YAY!

A bit late for these dress a nail pics but I've definitely learnt something for next time. My toenails looked so pretty in real life and I was wondering why I could never get a decent close up pic?! Doh!
Well done everyone - i love all the entries!

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back