Results from EZ Flow Roadshow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic effect
, did u see the new time to shine collection that i think anthony may of been using there is fab silver in there,it looks like silver foil but its not if that makes sence.
Ihave got all the colour collections from ez flow, and took out most of the light blues, silvers, glitters etc and used a selection of them. used some cracked ice pots silver and clear ab (nsi). hth. :)

fantastic effect
, did u see the new time to shine collection that i think anthony may of been using there is fab silver in there,it looks like silver foil but its not if that makes sence.
No thats the only collection I have not had chance to see Yet!!
Hope to see it soon.
Hoping to go to Doncaster on Mon night to see Sam and Jo do some demos, they might use it then.
Lets hope so.:)

not in stock as yet , but, anthony did leave a collction to try, only saw the first time on monday y self
No thats the only collection I have not had chance to see Yet!!
Hope to see it soon.
Hoping to go to Doncaster on Mon night to see Sam and Jo do some demos, they might use it then.
Lets hope so.:)

well done girls....they are fab xx

well done girls....they are fab xx
Thanks very much.
My model has still got them on, she has just taken off a few of the sharp points!!!!:):lol:

The time to shine collection sounds absolutely gorgeous,....roll on after Christmas :green:

fantastic effect

omg... im with Caroline on this one... the time to shine collection is amazzzzzzzing.... i had a demo done by mary and it was def me... the one she used over voodoo was pink and sparkley!

Jess
xox

ps.... i cant wait to get it now...

Yes I cant wait to get my hands on it.

Ordered my time to shine collection last night at red 10 in doncaster.

Cant wait to get it!!
Hopefully by the end of the week i will have even more sparkle in my life!
Yey Yey Yey!

Latest posts

Back