Resume presentation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reide

Still in Training
Reaction score
Hey guys.

In our last staff meeting my boss mentioned we have been making less then what we shold be to keep on all the staff. They esitmated wwe may be losing 4 staff. I want to have a plan B if things go south as I am an apprentice and feel as though being the newest staff member, I may be at risk of getting fired over the situation. Now I imagine Covid has had a big part to play and I am not actively looking for a new job unless needed but just incase I would like to make sure my resume is ready if anything does happen.

What are the current things people look for in resumes? Does it look bad that I have worked in 7 salons as an apprentice (I have managed salons and worked as a salon assistant and reception in the industry). What do you think is a red flag on a resume? What are the current resume trends?

I think it depends on how 'creative' your resume looks. I always eliminate the years I've worked somewhere, as I have gaps in my employment.

Also, the resume's 'job' is to get you an interview...

If you need help with your resume, PM me.

Take care and good luck!

Latest posts

Back