Retail and waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone retails for after and post waxing treatments???

I retail a range of tea tree based post waxing products for use after waxing. Most wax brands have a range of post waxing skincare that you can retail to your clients.
Jack

Now working for myself I have never had the opportunity to retail for after wax services so abit of a grey area for me any suggestions???

I would like to know what retail to suggest I use phd wax but as far as I can remember there isn't a retail range although I will double check this x

Now working for myself I have never had the opportunity to retail for after wax services so abit of a grey area for me any suggestions???

You should be able to retail, it should be part of your consultation at everyone's first wax appointment.

There's PHD retail on the Ellisons website x

For PR users , they have now got the post waxing range( moisturising milk and refreshing gel) available in little 30ml bottles as well as the 250ml retail tubes.

Australian body care tea tree products are excellent and keep the skin moisturised in between appointments thus allowing for easier waxing and prevention of ingrown hairs etc. they also do a deodorant which can be used straight after underarm waxing which is great for retail.

Ingrow go do a product that's for men or women which helps ingrown hairs.

These are all products that can be retailed easily within the waxing service or just generally.

The Outback range of Tea Tree products are free from Parabens and SLS which some people prefer. They also do the amazing Post Wax Spray ... the easiest post wax product to retail to guys!

Their Ingrown Hair Serum is superb too, and it doesn't contain salicylic acid (asprin) that some people can be allergic too.

I do really well retailing them, the lotion, ingrown and spray really do sell themselves.

Fozzyo,
Do u have a link where I can find these??? Thanks

Latest posts

Back