Retail cuticle oil... Where 2 buy ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babe4u2nv

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Am a mobile tech, and want to offer a cuticle oil to my customers that doesn't cost an arm and a leg lol... most I have seen is rather expensive for me to buy and would be very little profit in it, am happy to buy in bulk to keep cost down, any suggestions ??

Have you looked at Solar Oil? A 40 pack of pinkie sized bottles is very reasonably priced. I retail these at £3, and this is with a very generous mark up, and my customers dont bat an eyelid at the price.

I've heard people say that Solar Oil is expensive but I honestly cant see how you could come to that conclusion. £3 for a pinkie size is a minimal amount, bear in mind that clients will pay £10 for a bottle of enamel. S.O lasts a long time as you only need to use a tiny drop for each nail, and it's regularly featured in fashion & beauty magazines so it;s a name your clients will relate to.

Last edited:
Solar oil is very affordable and those little mini bottles are so cute...and clients love them cos they are handbag size...and last ages....these are from Sweet Squared 08452106060

Akzentz also do a great oil and are again very affordable...no mini sizes as yet. You can get them from Karen at Nails Plus Beauty - home page

Last edited by a moderator:
if you would like cuccio products at a good price i can discount for bulk please ask if interested
adell

I buy mine from NSI. Their nurture oil smells like sweets.

OPI have a fab pen out called Avoplex cuticle to go pen it is not expensive and a great retail item- the oil is in a gel form so there is no spillage, it also is in a handy travel size so that it can fit in your handbag! My clients Love it!!!

If you go to Sally/Alan Howard etc they have pretty cheap cuticle oils for sale.
Can't comment on the quality though hun x

the oils from lechat are lovely and they come in 6 different fragrances too so there is something for everyones taste. my fave is cucumber, i use it all the time. clients seem to like them all so i retail all the types.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Shame you are not in AUS, there's a new kid on the block by Avolve called "Lavish", it contain all the usual pure oils, plus a natural anti-fungal oil.

Shame you are not in AUS, there's a new kid on the block by Avolve called "Lavish", it contain all the usual pure oils, plus a natural anti-fungal oil.

Couldn't you buy some in bulk and ship some over Carl?! :green:

Alternatively, do they have a website, lol!

xx

Latest posts

Back