retail items CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score

hi ya...i am after some help from you creative girls...i am putting together a retail list for my mobile clients and i would like any tips from you all on what to include to sell on to my client...ive got down so far solar oil, furry files, sensations, scent hand/body wash...

any others would be helpful, what do your clients usually buy from you? and what do you charge...?

i am converting to creative products on wed so i am getting together a list of what im going to buy at their shop, do i pay vat on a training day, ie when i buy their products? on other courses iv done if i bought on the day i didnt pay vat, is this the same for creative or not? my poor barclaycard...justh hope im rich one day to pay it back...

also do you have a brochure/list for your retail products for your clients?just wondering whats best to let clients know what ive got for retail...thanks vicky

i find my mobile clients dont buy much retail :? but i have them all buy solar oil.some things i sell at salon i also work in ,is the girlfriend buffers (they are just the best so big and chunky) and they always ask if we sell normal files (which we dont :twisted: .dont know why) and they ask for hand cream (Which we dont sell :twisted: :twisted: ) i have asked my boss if we can retail these but she says no they wont sell . crazy i know but she wont have it .polish remover is another good one to stock, thats another i sell when im mobile.

not sure on the vat thing.

and yes i have a brouchere when im mobile with all prices including my retail products.

i also put 1 of each retail product out if i have room when doing the nails with a brief description of what the products do so when they get bored they have something to look at,and they may impulse buy :D

hi ya
is your brochure one you have done up yourself or the printers with your treatments in aswell?
was thinking of doing a brochure, similar to what you get in the salons, with retail on the back page...thanks again vic

yep i done my leaflet up on computer ,it does look quite good and proffesional (even if i do say so myself) :D .and i have a lot of complmaints on it :D .its on nice paper kinda pale dark yellow :!: with burdandy writing on.its A4 size and folds in to 3 ,kinda like a chinese take away leaflet :rolleyes:

hi ya...
ur leaflet sounds cool...i havent got a clue how to do the chinese leaflet thing on the comp...looks like a lot of the leaflets i picked up from salons r like that too...do u have a copy u could send me to look at so i can get an idea? did u do it on word/publisher etc? ive done my own leaflets for a leaflet drop...thanks vicky x :D

yep will send you one either in email or will private message you .they are so easy.the trick is to do simple clear text and use nice paper ,mine cost £1.50 for 150 sheets and its nice paper :D bargin

hi ya thanks my email is [email protected] forward to viewing it...have to get my computer head into gear then...like how i make it landscape and not standard A4...im so dim when it comes to designing things like that...lol, vicx

fingers crossed i sent it correctly im not good at sending attachments,let me know if you didnt get it

thanks hun, its great...ure all great on here...ive had a really bad day coz my ickle girl is teething and i come on here and all this nails biz cheers me up no end, some may say were sad but what the hell...id rather be a geek anyday...vicx

Hi Vic, add Solar Manicure and Solar Butter to your list. These are great and I find they sell very well. Use it on your customers and I'm sure they'll buy some.
Jane

hi
some of my best retail sales are solar oil, solar butter, polishes, polish remover, cuticle eraser and all the top coats and base coats oh and the mini sensations hand creams

hope this helps

hi guys im thinking of retailing the following in my salon: can you let me know if they r a yes or a no no:

Solar Oil
solar Manicure
solar butter
kanga and koala files
furry files
small hologram topcoats
nail art sealer
base coats and top coats
toughen up
mini scentsations, hand lotion and hand wash
non acetone nail polish remover
gift vouchers