retail items for a promotion/pamper evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choc choc

Reaction score
hi. i wondered if any one can give me some advice on what i should retail at a pamper eve i am doing at my local school. i was thinking solar oil but i dont no what size to go for etc . i am already promoting some cuccio products but did want to add somethink else. By the way i am new to cnd products but i am sure i wont be dissapointed and my budget is limited.

Pinkie sized solar oils, mini scentsations...........

I seem to have had a mind blank! lol xx

hi. i wondered if any one can give me some advice on what i should retail at a pamper eve i am doing at my local school. i was thinking solar oil but i dont no what size to go for etc . i am already promoting some cuccio products but did want to add somethink else. By the way i am new to cnd products but i am sure i wont be dissapointed and my budget is limited.

Hi Choc choc!

I always retail the mini solar oil and mini scentsations. Ellisons have a bucket of scentsations on offer at the moment which is mixed (lots of different scents), add some mini files or buffers and put them in organza bags - retail them as hand care bags.

I think cuccio do some buckets of mini hand creams and foot lotions as well.

If you are doing treatments, go for file and polish, file and buff or hand massage (always goes down well).

It would help f you had someone there to take the money for you, because you will probably have a queue!

Most of all - enjoy yourself and good luck!:hug:

Latest posts

Back