Retail make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiche

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a make up brand to retail along side my treatments.

I am a make up artist (and beauty therapist) and use a wide range of products. I used to retail Virgin Vie but since they have gone into administration I have since to find a range of a similar quality and price.

Can anyone recommend another good brand?

Many thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I moved from Virgin Vie to Jane Iredale about 8 years ago and have never regretted it. The price is not comparable as Jane Iredale is a lot more expensive but I retail a lot of it and over the years have done a lot of bridal make up with it with great success. I'm not sure of the price of opening packages but please feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
The purity of it also means it's suitable after facial waxing etc

Vicki x

Thanks Vicki.

I like the look of Jane Iredale however I am put off by the start up costs!

Can anyone recommend anything else?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm also looking as well, I've spoke to jane irendale by email but they want to send a rep out and to be honest if the start up costs are massive if rather not waste there time! Can anyone pm me the start up costs x

I'm not sure where you live, but if you have chance to go to excel this weekend, it's a good place to start. I use Art Deco, their stands are in a full range of prices. Once you're set up there's no minimum order either. I don't stock retail because there's just too much to hold. Their response time to orders, is great.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392718315.340384.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392718283.862957.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392718283.862957.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back