Retail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA

Reaction score
Hi sarah here

Havent posted for a while but to all those doing there masters with Lisa at sittingbourne its me the short blonde one

Any way wondered if any one could help as you who know me I have my own salon and was wondering if creative held courses on retailing in the salon Ie; motivating techs that work for you or what to retails etc. have set a goal this year to raise retail want to reward the ones that sell and to take away all the negative thoughts they may have that is stopping them. Have any of you any ideas also

Thanks alot

Speak to you all again soon I hope

Pay them 5% comission on the the retail product they sell......the more they sell the more they get.

The course that Creative do that covers retailing products,advertising,telephone communication,stock keeping etc is really helpful,its called the NEXT STEP class,i did this after my FDFC and found it so useful as i was'nt confident enough in pushing the retailing side of things! But they show you how to do this without seeming pushy and making the client realise that if they don't get the cuticle eraser and the solar oil (which diane plummer calls the shampoo & conditioner)then their lovely enhancements will not stay lovely for long! You will get alot of great advice & information on all aspects in the salon :) Hope this is of some help, DEBS.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back