Retailing Cuticle Away?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Does anyone retail cuticle away? It says to use once a day so I'm guessing it's a retail item but how do I sell it? What does it do? Why do you need to use it? Only asking because my mum asked me last week why you need to use that if your using solar oil aswell and I didn't know what to say! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I think you mean Cuticle Eraser, if you're talking about CND products? As Cuticle Away is a pro only product. Cuticle Eraser is a micro-exfoliator that moisturises and helps prevent hangnails. You'd use it at night before Solar Oil as a moisture pack - Cuticle Eraser is like the 'shampoo' and Solar Oil is the 'conditioner'.

I think you mean Cuticle Eraser, if you're talking about CND products? As Cuticle Away is a pro only product. Cuticle Eraser is a micro-exfoliator that moisturises and helps prevent hangnails. You'd use it at night before Solar Oil as a moisture pack - Cuticle Eraser is like the 'shampoo' and Solar Oil is the 'conditioner'.

That's the one, I knew it was wrong after I posted it lol thanks :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm forever calling it Cuticle Remover :D x

- Cuticle Eraser is like the 'shampoo' and Solar Oil is the 'conditioner'.

I love this analogy. So clever. Pinching this :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love this analogy. So clever. Pinching this :hug:

This is a CND catch phrase and is taught in CND classes to help our technicians to be able to explain to the client what the products do and to sell them ... You are welcome to use it and it is given to you to use freely.

This is a CND catch phrase and is taught in CND classes to help our technicians to be able to explain to the client what the products do and to sell them ... You are welcome to use it and it is given to you to use freely.

Ah excellent. I don't remember this from my Shellac training but was explained the benefits of using both together. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back