retailing cuticle oil..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi, im thinking of retailing cutcile oil to my clients as i think everyone should have some! lol!

How much should you sell it for? I dont use creative and i buy my oil from capital, i havent seen any pinkie size bottles there so i was thinking of selling the 15ml size bottles that i use myself.
I also dont use one with things like almond oils in, only because it was an easier option in case of clients with nut allergies. The one i use is great an i have some for myself!:green:

I just have no idea what price to sell it for! I need to work out what profit to make on it based on the fact that im not registered for VAT

I usually sell it for 100% the cost of what ever I bought it for.

If you bought it for 5 dollars..sell it for 10 dollars.

Most peeps who do retailing will sell it for 100% over cost or more.

Hi, im thinking of retailing cutcile oil to my clients as i think everyone should have some! lol!

How much should you sell it for? I dont use creative and i buy my oil from capital, i havent seen any pinkie size bottles there so i was thinking of selling the 15ml size bottles that i use myself.
I also dont use one with things like almond oils in, only because it was an easier option in case of clients with nut allergies. The one i use is great an i have some for myself!:green:

I just have no idea what price to sell it for! I need to work out what profit to make on it based on the fact that im not registered for VAT

You could also contact the company and ask them what the RRP is.

JD is right. Cost of goods +100%. THis is a STANDARD mark up on cost of goods to the end consumer.

thank you!! :green: looks like im off to get some cuticle oil stock! lol!

and don't forget to add VAT !!!!

Latest posts

Back