Retailing products...Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyc

Reaction score
Do any of you tanners retail any products? I use sienna x and am considering retailing a few of the most popular ones but am unsure... Any opinions? Xx

Hi I have just trained in Sienna X I was thinking of getting a few boxes of sachets to let clients try get some feedback and stock some:?: but I defo like glittery sprays think young girls would love .... I will watch this thread with interest :hug:

Hey if you want to do it, do it now :) beauty express have a vat free day till midnight so you have an hour lol, also If you buy 3 or more you get discount.

I trained with sienna and I used to give the samples out for free, this way people always brought the creams next time they came. I don't think if I didn't give them a taster of how good the creams work and how much longer and better they made the tan they wouldnt buy the real thing.

X

Well I thought about the shimmer sprays too especially for proms/weddings/nights out they look great!!! Your totally right without people trying them they have no idea what the difference is between the sienna products and normal high street rubbish.
Have you tried sienna parties? I bet that would be a great place to retail goodies xx

I've been thinking about stocking the retail products too but unsure which to go with as I'm quite new at this. I'd thought clients might be more inclined to go with a product that helps to prolong their tan rather than the exfoliaters to use before a tan.

Any thoughts?

Well I have now stocked the body wash and moisturiser to pro long the tan and also the gold shimmer spray for nights out :) they are just in so hope they go down well!!! X

Personally I would say the moisturising balm is a definite and the gradual tan too for topping up the areas that fade faster (hands and face) x

Well I have now stocked the body wash and moisturiser to pro long the tan and also the gold shimmer spray for nights out :) they are just in so hope they go down well!!! X

Thanks, let me know how you get on!

Charlie

Personally I would say the moisturising balm is a definite and the gradual tan too for topping up the areas that fade faster (hands and face) x

Great thanks, that's what I thought so good to know

Charlie

Latest posts

Back