Retailing products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey Odowd

Nails
Reaction score
Can anyone please advise as to any specific products they sell at home.
Ie body shop.... avon.....

I want to have a look at a few so can weigh up what want to start selling.

Thank you

I used to sell avon and was eventually a sales leader. I did enjoy it but to earn any decent money you have to sell a lot of products as a avon rep. u will be given territory to put out brochures but quite often ppl don't leave out ur brochures which u have to pay for or are not in when u call with their orders. They do allow reps to have their own online shop now tho which u promote thru social media . Basically u have to sell a lot to earn a small commission. U will probably be invited to become a sales leader whereby u have the potential to earn much more money (i no of sales leaders earning £4000+ a month!)but in that role you still have to sell products plus you have to sign more reps up to earn a % of their sales. The bigger the team the more money you earn. As I worked full time I did not have the time to earn much extra so in my opinion as much as I enjoyed it avon has great potential if u don't work so thst it becomes a full time job and you also need to be able to travel easily. It's also worth knowing that you will be classed as self employed so it's ur responsibility with regards to inland revenue. Hope this help x

I’ve moved this thread to Chit Chat because selling MLM products isn’t usually relevant to building a salon business.

Latest posts

Back