Retailing Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Sorry for the major posts overload today!! Lol I want to retail Vinylux but I only have a few colours as I've been concentrating on Shellac. I've advertised that vinylux will have to be pre-ordered but how do I show the clients what colours there is? The only thing I have is the catalogue but I can't show that as it has trade prices in and doesn't have all the colours. What does everyone else do? xx

this may be a stupid idea but could you not put the link to the sweet squared website then they can look and see but they won't see trade prices as it shows (please log in to view trade price). Just a though? Or save all the photos and put them on your Facebook/website xx

May be awkward but can you put a coloured sticker from staples etc over the prices on the page in the catalogue and just take that page out to use for reference? X

My Vinylux wall rack came today and it has a leaflet enclosed showing all the colours without trade prices. If u can't easily source one from S2 I'm more than happy to send you mine if you want to pm me your address?

Attachments

• 1392989236035.jpg
    1392989236035.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 328
I can't sell my Vinylux because my clients know they can get it off amazon for £5

I can't sell my Vinylux because my clients know they can get it off amazon for £5

Is it genuine stuff? Have any discussed a comparison to your application with you? They obviously won't feel loyalty to a supplier or the need to stomp out the black market but if it's fake then could be anything :(

Ph sweet squared they will send you the vinylux leaflet with all the colours.

I had same problem I couldn't show customers the price I pay from the catalogue.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

My Vinylux wall rack came today and it has a leaflet enclosed showing all the colours without trade prices. If u can't easily source one from S2 I'm more than happy to send you mine if you want to pm me your address?

If you are concentrating on Shellac at the moment how about building a small stock of colours that match your popular Shellac colours? That way you can retail a matching Vinylux for toes if they are having fingers done for example.

Mat

Latest posts

Back