Retention+ & Moxie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
Am i right in understanding that the only real difference between Ret+ and Moxie is the speed of the set?? Moxie is primerless as is Ret+ and both covalently bond to the nail.......

So, can I use the same brush for both without comprimising the performance of either?? I believe I can, but would like confirmation.....

Cheers geeks,

I'm sure I've read that you must use a separate brush for each monomer but I'm not sure where:confused:

hi
on my foundation we were told you had to use separate ones- one for ret+ and one for moxie otherwise it can cause contamination.
HTH's
sian
xx

I use all 3 (Ret+, Rad, Mox) with the same brush and never have a problem, the problem only comes when you dont clean your brush out properly when finished, if you dont squeeze out that monomer left in the belly you end up with contamination, also if you dont store it flat or you store it in a warm place, you'll end up with contamination twice as fast.

It is ideal to use a seperate brush, however as long as you endevour to properly clean your brush out between systems, then you limit most potential problems.

HTHs!

I use different brushes for different liquids. I have a master series brush so I just click different heads on it. the heads are a cheaper than buying a whole new brush so a good option for you.

I use the same brush for Moxie & Retention, but I don't swap between the liquids all the time. I just change with the weather.

I am so glad I saw this, I am going to try out Retention AGAIN. Bought a little bottle for a problem client and see if it will work for me this time. I dont have any new brushes that have never been used, so I was just going to use one I use in my Moxie.

I use the same brush for Moxie & Retention, but I don't swap between the liquids all the time. I just change with the weather.

Same as! I'm using Moxie on these cold nights when I've driven to my client with my kit in the boot!!

Thanks guys! :hug:

Latest posts

Back