Retipping nail tip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa Moss

Reaction score
I’m going to start offering my clients a retip on their fusion bonded extensions so that they’re able to reuse the hair and not get a new set every time

I have the u tip heat connector but just need some advise on a good place for keratin beads/sticks?

My training provider suggested hair planet but this is a supplier I don’t use as their quality isn’t great... any advise welcome! :)

Hi, we sell high quality Italian keratin granules. Trade discounts available.
We do tend to re tip to flat tips with a machine although you can use the granules on your heat connector as well for maintenance. Hope this helps.

Hi, we sell high quality Italian keratin granules. Trade discounts available.
We do tend to re tip to flat tips with a machine although you can use the granules on your heat connector as well for maintenance. Hope this helps.
Hi thanks! How do I apply for a trade account with yourselves? I want to give it a go myself first on one of my clients 4 month old hair I’m taking out this weekend as I’m going to fit a new set. If I fail I’m more than happy to try you as well

For trade accounts, please email your certificate to: [email protected] and we can change your settings to access Trade prices, thank you for ordering x

Latest posts

Back