Return to work CV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha

Reaction score
Has any body got any advice on how to do a really good CV for Beauty Therapist. I have completed my level 3 in Beauty Therapy and now seek experience as i do not have any at the moment. The Reason being i longed for a career change and i had too young children at the time who are no longer young babibies any more.
I would like to be a back to work mum now that i have finished studying.... :|

Sell yourself as nobody will do it for you, make sure your stament is short but to the point, about you.
Don't go on and on just say what you need to say.
And one key point, presentation think of the paper etc, I use to throw many out before reading them due to this. If your applying to be a beauty therapist when presentaion is so important it needs to show from the off.
Make sure everything is in the correct order, there are some really good websites that help with this.

Cover letters are also outstanding tools for explaining long absences from work, etc. My husband is returning to work after a year out to record his music, and he didn't get any calls back until he noted in his cover letter the reason for "unemployment." Good luck!

:)Thank you both for the advice i hope when i express my reason in a covering letter it just might make sense to the reader.
If any body out there got any more advice please keep them coming.

Latest posts

Back