Returning to Creative Acrylic Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aminah

Reaction score
Any advice to be had re. application?

Yes, I will take courses as soon as they are available to me. Meanwhile, I need to know proper application for my clients. Is there anywhere I may find this information?

TIA,

Aminah

The tutorials on this site )under site stuff) pretty much coveer application techniques ... have a look at those.

There is also a video available from Creative called Wining Nails which is very good.

So much on her extolling the virtues of CND product. Can I get my mits on a sample kit without first paying for the training?

Cathie

nails@42ndstree said:
So much on her extolling the virtues of CND product. Can I get my mits on a sample kit without first paying for the training?

Cathie
I am getting my kit from the supply rep that comes to our Salon.

Hiya

i am sure you can get the "Try me" kit first before you train to decide if you like the product............... am sure i will be corrected if i am wrong.

As long as you can show a recognised certificate to prove that you have passed a nail course, then you can buy a Creative try me kit. If you want to purchase in arger quantities you will be asked to do the conversion class which is free with thepurchase of the Professional kit.

Could you give me a number to call. I'm VTCT qualified - will this suffice? I'm dying to see if it lives up to the hype!!!

Go back to your profile and fill in a signature so we can see what your name is.........we don`t know what to call you.......
Leeds number is 0113 275 5719
and yes VTCT is sufficient

Didn't know i needed to do that - all done now!

Thanks for your help and thanks for the pm Gigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back