Returning to nails after 2 year break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanessa513

Reaction score
Could anyone help me with some advice here please?

I completed a foundation course, which was ran by Designer Nails (Creative) at an appointed training centre. I was planning to go mobile but because of family problems and having to keep moving, I wasn't able to get things off the ground. That was about 2 years ago and now the family thing looks as though it's been more or less sorted out, I'd like to give it another shot. The thing that I'm abit worried about is that I only done a few sets of nails in that time. Do I need to retrain or should I just go for it?

Vanessa

Personally, I would get some training again, especially as this will give your confidence a boost. Things change rapidly in this business, products, application methods etc. Why don't you give Creative a ring and explain your circumstances, they will be able to advise what training would be most helpful to you. Good luck with it all! :hug:

Good advise, just give em a call they will be happy to help and that way you will feel more confident.

Maybe a one to one as a refresher?
Read all the tutorials and print them off and get all your books out and read them again.
Practice on tips and a nail trainer as much as you can before you set up a business.
Hope it works out this time x

Latest posts

Back