Revamp Hair Extension services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha Malone

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been a while since I've last posted.

Over seven years ago I started my business as a Hair extension Technician, things were really doing well especially amongst the International Students, celebrities and Women with disposable income up and down the country.
However over the years I've added multiple services and now I mainly provide Men's braids on mostly UK students.
Due to moving from Mobile to Salon base now homebase. I've lost the Hair Extensions clientelle, as well as the International Students, as they are unable to come here due to COVID.
In addition many of the photographs I've taken in the past, now seem to look outdated.

Any ideas on how I can revamp this service again? Understandably I would have to change my target base.
In the past Gumtree and Facebook worked incredibly well including Google.

I've currently set up a dedicated IG page for hair extensions, however it looks a bit bare as I haven't got many photos of my own work.

I just need a bit of a kick to delve right back in! I'm at lost on where to start marketing and where my new clientelle maybe.

T.I.A Sasha

Latest posts

Back