Reverse application with tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gems-gem's

Reaction score
Evening all! Excuse my question if a little silly but here goes! Any tips for reverse application or cover pink application with acrylic and tips?? Had a client today who I wasn't sure would need the cover pink - she has bad ridges from some dodgy removal that really wrecked the nail plate- so I had already done my white over tips, then struggled with the pink as reverse method is not something I've seen in real life, only on you tube etc where it is always sculpted nails?! Was pleased with the end result- just took me a long time and thought i probably missed a trick somewhere! Any hints appreciated been working really hard with my application this has thrown me!

I dont know what tips uve picked up already but I find I apply my cover pink and make the best smile line I can, but u can always use a file to make it perfect before u apply the white x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, think ill have a little pkay with the pink on Few practise tips tomorrow :) Have you ever had the smile line white already in place and needed to put the pink on after? I found myself using the very tip of the brush to really pat the pink upto the white?

I've never done the white first. Always the pink first and then filed into a nice smile line for the white to but up to it. I have a brides nails to do on Thursday and will be doing them this way, as she has short nail beds.

Fab thanks ladies, shouldn't of dithered in the decision making and gone straight in with the pink first, lesson learnt lol! Time to get practising xx

Latest posts

Back