Reverse balayage on grey roots bleach mid length and ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairek80

Reaction score
hi guys

I use loreal colour

need advice pretty plz, my client is ….

NB: 5 60% white hair.. front hair line & though parting

she has old warm bleach highlights ( 3 inch regrowth)

and wants to have an ash brown root melt and blonde balayage

I'm unconfident on the root area tbh… and what to put over the old highlights to do a reverse balayage

can anyone recommend what I can use please....

When you say ash brown, what depth exactly? And as for blonde, how blonde? 8, 9, 10?

Sorry if that seems sarcastic, I just need to get as much info as possible to help you!

hi guys

I use loreal colour

need advice pretty plz, my client is ….

NB: 5 60% white hair.. front hair line & though parting

she has old warm bleach highlights ( 3 inch regrowth)

and wants to have an ash brown root melt and blonde balayage

I'm unconfident on the root area tbh… and what to put over the old highlights to do a reverse balayage

can anyone recommend what I can use please....
If you keep it close to her natural base, it will be easy to maintain, take a look at illumina 5/81 +6/16 then drag down in to 7/81 +8/69 and then down in to 10/6 colour touch on the ends. If the hair is light enough on the M. L. E

When you say ash brown, what depth exactly? And as for blonde, how blonde? 8, 9, 10?

Sorry if that seems sarcastic, I just need to get as much info as possible to help you!

hi
she wants around a base 5/6 no warmth, dragged down with doing the technique " teasey lights" into base ash 9

If you keep it close to her natural base, it will be easy to maintain, take a look at illumina 5/81 +6/16 then drag down in to 7/81 +8/69 and then down in to 10/6 colour touch on the ends. If the hair is light enough on the M. L. E

I use loreal … what would the colours be in that? thanks so much for reply also.

5/81 is a 5 blue green Ash and 6/16 is a 6 greenash violet. 7/81 is 7 blue green Ash + 8/69 is 8 violet cendre so a soft violet basically. Hope this helps, this is the best I can do as I'm not that up on L'Oréal shades sorry.

5/81 is a 5 blue green Ash and 6/16 is a 6 greenash violet. 7/81 is 7 blue green Ash + 8/69 is 8 violet cendre so a soft violet basically. Hope this helps, this is the best I can do as I'm not that up on L'Oréal shades sorry.
thank you :}

Latest posts

Back