Reverse method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAH I AM EXCITED ABOUT YOUNG NAILS TOO! IVE NOT LONG GOT THEIR ACRYLIC AND CANT WAIT TO HAVE A WEE TRY AT IT!:biggrin: XXX

Seriously I can't believe how nice it is to work with- enjoy...xxx

Ive been watching gregs tutorials, hes such an inspiration, I love the way he explains the procedures! xxx

Yes me too, his nails are sooo good, and he's really entertaining along with lots of nutty energy..x

so good to see people that are excited as i was/ am, well done on ur nails hun they look great xxx

Thank you Sarah, they are such a big improvement,i just love it I cant wait to do my conversion course now.😃😃😃😃

Thank you Sarah, they are such a big improvement,i just love it I cant wait to do my conversion course now.😃😃😃😃

Ull love it!! I did it in eccles with clare Kelly she's amazing x

Hey hun, I'm young nails trained, you apply the pink first to all nails then apply ur tips or form and apply the white, to make a good smile line before you apply ur white file the smile line with a hand file, until you get used to using the product.... Protein bond is applied twice for problem lifters and put under a uv light.... Hope this helps xx

Curious how you would blend a tip after applying pink l+p?

Agreed! YN l+p is a dream to work with! Could never get on with nsi, trained with it in college and never liked it! Greg is a complets babe, love watching his demos :D

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

You don't blend the tip as u put the white over it x

Curious how you would blend a tip after applying pink l+p?

Agreed! YN l+p is a dream to work with! Could never get on with nsi, trained with it in college and never liked it! Greg is a complets babe, love watching his demos :D

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek[/QUOT

Yes I was thinking that too.
I just can't believe how nice it is to work with, im just about to put a set on my friend, so we,ll see how that goes, I really hope it's a new start for me with acrylics as I'm not getting anywhere with NSI ..😃

Hey hun, I'm young nails trained, you apply the pink first to all nails then apply ur tips or form and apply the white, to make a good smile line before you apply ur white file the smile line with a hand file, until you get used to using the product.... Protein bond is applied twice for problem lifters and put under a uv light.... Hope this helps xx

Can you please explain why you apply the tips after applying the pink and not before applying any l&p?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Can you please explain why you apply the tips after applying the pink and not before applying any l&p?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Because you'd be able to see it when u file, unless u use cover pink! It's just the way they taught me!

Latest posts

Back