Review of Lotus Kensington Beauty Bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Spa

Reaction score
Bought the Lotus Kensington Beauty Bed from Salons Direct on the internet over the weekend as my current REM table broke.
Cost £249 plus VAT but if you google discount code for Lotus you can get a code (LOTUS15) for 15% discount. So table only cost me £263 inc VAT.

Delivery was great and quick.

Table came with no instruction on how to put together. Also no specs to say what weight capacity it will take. Phoned Salons Direct who are always brilliant, they checking it out for me and will get back to me with the details.

I am sending the table back regardless as it flimsy and will not take weight. It's cheap looking and cheaply put together. Underneath its stapled together, stapled!!!!! Whilst it does have a metal frame with metal legs that just slide into holes on the table, I wouldn't trust this table not to tipple over. It rocked with myself on it and I am 8.5 stones.

It's a smaller table too not as wide or as long as my current table.

If you have constantly light weight clients it's probably fine. However I mostly massage heavy clients and the table is not fit for purpose.

Update:
Salons services have emailed over the assembly instructions and the specs for table today. Weight capacity is a very surprising 150kg/23 stones. Very happy with that.

I going to keep table as it's only my temporary til i receive the heavy duty Physiotherapy Table on order.

I have used table today with 2 x 17 stone male clients and table was totally fine.

Latest posts

Back