Rhinestones/nail art not staying on long

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hello
Just a quick question before heading out the door.
I am trying to do rhinestones on nails, either a single one or multiple, but they don't seem to stay on for many days.

At the moment I do a base layer, one or two layers of colour, then place the rhinestone in the wet polish, finishing with a top coat.

Is this the best way to do this or should I be doing it another way or using a glue?

Thanks geeks x

Hello
Just a quick question before heading out the door.
I am trying to do rhinestones on nails, either a single one or multiple, but they don't seem to stay on for many days.

At the moment I do a base layer, one or two layers of colour, then place the rhinestone in the wet polish, finishing with a top coat.

Is this the best way to do this or should I be doing it another way or using a glue?

Thanks geeks x

You would be better to use an adhesive rather than setting them in the polish and then top coating over them xx

Its a little easier setting them in a gel polish but i think an adhesive would help when setting gems in normal polish.

You need to remember though, they are very easy to catch, and for lots of clients, quite fun to fiddle about with and pick at!

most of my clients are pickers so i set mine in hard gel , they are harder to get remove though! hth :D

You would be better to use an adhesive rather than setting them in the polish and then top coating over them xx

Its a little easier setting them in a gel polish but i think an adhesive would help when setting gems in normal polish.

You need to remember though, they are very easy to catch, and for lots of clients, quite fun to fiddle about with and pick at!

Would a nail glue be ok for this? Like this one?
Profile Stick-it Glue 3ml

Any thoughts on if this glue is ok?

Thanks

I use gelbond from CND..never had a problem :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back