rhinestones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat2004

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get medium sized rhinestones from ? I can only find companies with small and large ones, and I desperately need the medium ones !! I've had them before, but i can't remember who i got them from !!

It needs to be a UK based company so i can get them using mail order.

Thanks x

what size is medium 7mm 9mm?

try melle at www.allthingsnails.co.uk

She will be at Olympia

She sells lots of sizes and colours. Good reliable delivery and helpful friendly service.

the small rhinestones are the usual ones you put on your nails, then the medium sized ones are approx 2mm in diameter.

I'm a bit naughty, cos i use the medium size ones as tooth crystals cos the replacement crystals from smilegems are mega expensive and the medium nail ones work just as good, and are about a quarter of the price !!!!!

I've had them from somewhere before, but cos they last for ages, i've only just run out

Just spoken to Melle at allthingsnails and they do the medium sized crystals that are recommended for tooth crystals....and they are SO much cheaper !! A bag of 150 for just over £3 as opposed to £1 each from smilegems!!!

on this subject, does anyone know if you can get rhinestones that are tinier than the regular nail size? :confused:

angel fingers said:
on this subject, does anyone know if you can get rhinestones that are tinier than the regular nail size? :confused:

Sawasdee ka

We use 4 size of rhinestone size 3 5 7 and 9 the size 3 you can on a nail use 5 rhine stone for make 1 flower if you can speak in your country somebody have size 3 it is very small rhinestone .

Mui from Thailand

angel fingers said:

Sawasdee ka

We use 4 size of rhinestone size 3 5 7 and 9 the size 3 you can on a nail use 6 rhine stone for make 1 flower if you can speak in your country somebody have size 3 it is very small rhinestone .

Mui from Thailand

If you try ka-sa-ra, they do 'flatstones', which are very tiny.they come in loads of colours, and i use them a lot in place of rhinestones for decoration. they're much cheaper than the rhinestones as well, so i tend to not charge per stone as they're so teeny!!!

kitkat2004 said:

I'm a bit naughty, cos i use the medium size ones as tooth crystals cos the replacement crystals from smilegems are mega expensive and the medium nail ones work just as good, and are about a quarter of the price !!!!!

Is that OK to do? I was pondering over what the difference between "nail art rhinestones" & "smilegems rhinestones" so I asked the Smilegems team when I was down at the NEC & was told that the metal backing is different as to be used as toothgems they have to be backed with a dental grade metal.

yikes I'm doing some puzzling today :lol:

Karen

kitkat2004 said:
If you try ka-sa-ra, they do 'flatstones', which are very tiny.they come in loads of colours, and i use them a lot in place of rhinestones for decoration. they're much cheaper than the rhinestones as well, so i tend to not charge per stone as they're so teeny!!!
got the flat stones, they are the size i am trying to get but really want rhinestones as the facets have more twinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back