Rhinestones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
To anyone who uses rhinestones which is probably 90% of us I have found a very resonable supplier (if you can do better let us all know). They come bagged & prices are per 60 stones (small ones) She has 26 colours available & will send a colour chart if requested

1 - 5 packs @ £1.45 per pack
6 - 10 packs @ £1.40 per pack
11 - 19 packs @1.40 per pack + free wheel
20 - 29 packs @ £1.35 per pack + 2 free wheels
30+ packs @ £1.30 per pack + 3 free wheels
All these prices include postage

E-mail her on [email protected] for further info

Sonia

seems like a pretty good deal, has she got a website we can look at?

sawasdee ka

We are selling swarovski CLEAR rhinestones packet of 1440 components size 5 ss that is 24 packets of 60 if you want them in packet of 60s we can do so you have them for 0.70 p a packet .

We will have much cheaper rhinestones from korea and china we are awaiting delivery now .

My secure online easypay system will be ready in about 3 days we will market many very good asian nail art products all with free post and packing we bought the swarovski rhinestones because ruth said they are good and she is right they are very good thank you ruth .

Thank you mui

sawsdee ka

We can sell swaroksi rhinestones size 5 ss colors crystal. rose. aqua .peridot. sapphire. black diamond .siam .fusha .capri blue. olivine amethyst .jet .topaz. light sapphire .hyacinth .emerald .

1 PACK 1440 Rhinestones 1440 for 22 uk pounds or can make in small packs mixed color 0.92 uk for 1 packet of 60 stones .

Thank you mui

sawasdee ka

I think we are one of the first to have the new swarokski Aurore Boreale Rhinestone all the rhinestones shine with 7 different colors and they are beautifull they are new from swaroksi they are very exspensive 25.00 uk for 1440 pack .

I would like to know if have in England now or not .

Thank you mui

Hi Mui, would i be able to order some rhinestones from you?

Mui sawasdee ka,

We do have the Swarovski AB rhinestones over here but your prices are unbeatable! :)

For anyone who wants to buy from Mui I can vouch for her super quick delivery, I have bought things from her in the past and will continue to do so now she is expanding her stock.

mui said:
sawasdee ka

I think we are one of the first to have the new swarokski Aurore Boreale Rhinestone all the rhinestones shine with 7 different colors and they are beautifull they are new from swaroksi they are very exspensive 25.00 uk for 1440 pack .

I would like to know if have in England now or not .

Thank you mui

sawasdee ka mui,

I notice from your site that your rhinestones are round will you be doing any other shapes when you get your delivery ?

Certainly sounds good on price, it pays to look around. I personally use them quite alot.

Sawasdee ka

Yes we will be buying more stock and making our buissness good we test all the products first and if no good for me then no good for customer but my buissness will grow slowly because we can not buy volume we have find a nail art pen and brush it is very very good they sell minimum 5000 of one color to america company but they have emailed me and said they will help us by selling us only 400 but it is still too big .

For us to send rhinestones to uk or western world is cheap so we can send and we always send the products that you have to sign for so there can not we hope be a problem .

we think what will be good for us is to find some asian products that you do not have in your country and we know is very good we are now trying to buy japan 3 d we test already and we will post photo on the webs site we test this product and we like very very much but some times we test something and it go to the dustbin but no problem because we are looking for something very good .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui, how can i go about ordering some rhinestones from you???

People .... this thread is two years old .... Mui isnt even in business anymore!

I always use the crystall queen nafia!

Glorsclaws said:
People .... this thread is two years old .... Mui isnt even in business anymore!

hahahah I agree....darn!! I fell for it, too.

Actually...I know a friend (whom I bought it from) selling 1440 for $25

Latest posts

Back