Ridge filler

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMP

Reaction score
Anybody know if a company that supplies salon size ridge filler? Like a big refill bottle?
Thank you.

OPI used to, theirs was my favorite but the quality doesn't seem the same in the past few years

I never thought Nail Tek or Orly leveled as well... US products I am assuming are global?

looked inline, laughing about an off brand ridgefiller that has "green tea" you know, "organic"

Noticed Essie has a ridgefiller, I looked at your post because I need some too... Essie polish was always good but has improved in recent years while some brands, like OPI, evolved a serious lack of quality control
one bottle of polish really thick, the next so thin it takes several coats (or, order the same color, it looks nothing like)

my favorite was their gel polish line that all dried up in the bottles because the caps didn't fit... a problem they had with polishes that also thickened before their time, or were perpetually difficult to open, same problem...
no product "recall" or rebate ;-)

I've talked myself into trying Essie base coat

Thank you for your response... I'll look at that. I may also try Zoya....

Jessicacosmetics.com has ridgefiller 2.oz.

Mavala has ridge filler

Latest posts

Back