Ridiculous appointment or messages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
! So I've had my first experience of a crazy customer today . I had a gentleman message me asking "how much is a polish, please reply " so I asked him if he means the treatment or to buy one and he says to buy one. I don't retail them which I explained and he continues to say, "how much is the the treatment it's for me.....I'm straight though" and before I had time to reply he's sending me pictures of his toes and saying hot pink and red is his favourite and saying Rita ora polish is £2.99 and how much. And loads and loads of messages in 5 seconds saying please reply. That's a swift block from me since I work alone in my house. It's not even the painting I object to , that isn't an issue it's the crazy loads of messages.
I just thought would be fun to have a thread of people posting weird messages or requests?

I would have screen shot but I didn't know how to cover his name xxx

Vicky x

! So I've had my first experience of a crazy customer today . I had a gentleman message me asking "how much is a polish, please reply " so I asked him if he means the treatment or to buy one and he says to buy one. I don't retail them which I explained and he continues to say, "how much is the the treatment it's for me.....I'm straight though" and before I had time to reply he's sending me pictures of his toes and saying hot pink and red is his favourite and saying Rita ora polish is £2.99 and how much. And loads and loads of messages in 5 seconds saying please reply. That's a swift block from me since I work alone in my house. It's not even the painting I object to , that isn't an issue it's the crazy loads of messages.
I just thought would be fun to have a thread of people posting weird messages or requests?

I would have screen shot but I didn't know how to cover his name xxx

Vicky x

I had this a while ago, a guy wanting to book an appointment for acrylics. Before I had the chance to reply he sent more messages saying it was for him. then:
Do You mind?
Have You done acrylics on a male before?
Does your husband mind?
Do You work alone?
Do you think I'm weird?

There were loads more. I replied at first but then just blocked him In the end. He was getting too personal. I have no idea if he was genuine or not. But it came across like he was trying to freak me out or to get a reaction. I genuinely dont care who you are, business is business and what clients do in their own time is none of my business but he was too much and I also work alone from home so I wasn't going to Chance it.
I see the funny side now but you never know and can't take a chance when it comes to your own safety. x

I've had messages asking if I "offer extras"
Yeah......glitter and swarovskis mate!

I had this a while ago, a guy wanting to book an appointment for acrylics. Before I had the chance to reply he sent more messages saying it was for him. then:
Do You mind?
Have You done acrylics on a male before?
Does your husband mind?
Do You work alone?
Do you think I'm weird?

There were loads more. I replied at first but then just blocked him In the end. He was getting too personal. I have no idea if he was genuine or not. But it came across like he was trying to freak me out or to get a reaction. I genuinely dont care who you are, business is business and what clients do in their own time is none of my business but he was too much and I also work alone from home so I wasn't going to Chance it.
I see the funny side now but you never know and can't take a chance when it comes to your own safety. x

!!! Do u live in Fife [emoji23] this sounds so similar to what my guy was doing l. I work home alone too so I'm the same I only see male clients if it's someone I know or one of my clients husbands etc x

I've had messages asking if I "offer extras"
Yeah......glitter and swarovskis mate!

That's my worst nightmare ! Especially if they are looking for that type of place I'm sure they can just google. I love your reply though [emoji2]. Xx

!!! Do u live in Fife [emoji23] this sounds so similar to what my guy was doing l. I work home alone too so I'm the same I only see male clients if it's someone I know or one of my clients husbands etc x

[emoji23] no I'm in Essex. x

[emoji23] no I'm in Essex. x
Aww haha well funnily enough I'm jist back from a trip to Essex maybe he followed me home haha. So unrelated but I loven Essex everyone is so friendly ! Much more than here and it just looks much nicer too. Xxx

Ok...so this isn't related to somebody booking an appointment but years ago when I was a single mum, another "mum" added me on fb as we were in the same single mums group for the area I used to live.. it was very odd as to begin with,it was all pretty innocent.. we talked about local places we liked to go etc.. then it all turned weird when "she" admitted that her son was 28.. and went on to tell me that she had sexual feelings for him and that her friend was sleeping with him and that she had sent her pictures of her son if I would like to see them!? I think it was safe to say that it was just a pervy bloke pretending to be his own mother to try and send me d*ck pics! There really are some strange people out there.. safe to say I blocked whoever that was and left the group! Xx

Ok...so this isn't related to somebody booking an appointment but years ago when I was a single mum, another "mum" added me on fb as we were in the same single mums group for the area I used to live.. it was very odd as to begin with,it was all pretty innocent.. we talked about local places we liked to go etc.. then it all turned weird when "she" admitted that her son was 28.. and went on to tell me that she had sexual feelings for him and that her friend was sleeping with him and that she had sent her pictures of her son if I would like to see them!? I think it was safe to say that it was just a pervy bloke pretending to be his own mother to try and send me d*ck pics! There really are some strange people out there.. safe to say I blocked whoever that was and left the group! Xx

Oh my !!! That is beyond mental! [emoji23]. There Is me thinking the toenail guy was crazy. I really pray it wasn't really a mum saying that. Xxx

Latest posts

Back