Ripped nails help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Hi geeks, need some help as to what to do for the best with my nails. I had some long almond l&p sculpts on and managed to rip some off last night. They are very painful I really don't know what to do :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376667445.269579.jpg

Wow what were you doing? They look incredibly painful:(
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

OMG poor you. I would see a doctor, get some cream so you don't get an infection x

Well some guy thought it would be ok to push me over and climb on top of me when I was out last night. Was trying to get him off me before the bouncers stepped in. Ripped one off on the other hand but its not as bad and 2 more are hanging on but it's hurting to try and remove them :(

Oh ouch, that looks very sore.

I would bathe gently in saline solution (salt and water) making sure to dry thoroughly after and get to the DRs asap just as a precaution.

Ouch! I don't have any suggestions other than keep them clean and wait for them to heal before you put anything on them. Hope you're ok though, scummy bloke, hope the bouncers gave him hell!

Ow ! Soak in saline or some weak antiseptic solution, and time ! They will heal but it's going to hurt like crazy for a few days. Keep them clean and dry

I hope the nails are stuck in his eyeballs!! Wots wrong with some men these days!
Hope they heal soon x

I hope you know who the guy is...That's assault, and you have been injured, don't let him get away with it, call the police and make a complaint. Head for the hospital ER and get your fingers cleaned up and get some meds to ease your pain.

I hope you get better soon , you poor luv xxx :hug:

Thanks everyone, I haven't been brave enough to try and get the blood off yet and I've got plasters over them at the moment to stop myself from catching them. I've managed to remove the 2 that were half off, was very painful using a file over them though so took me ages.

He was actually a friend of a friend, she's said it's very out of character for him.

Thanks everyone, I haven't been brave enough to try and get the blood off yet and I've got plasters over them at the moment to stop myself from catching them. I've managed to remove the 2 that were half off, was very painful using a file over them though so took me ages.

He was actually a friend of a friend, she's said it's very out of character for him.

Hmmmm let's hope so. Not cool at a,l. Hope you and your nails are ok! X

I hope you know who the guy is...That's assault, and you have been injured, don't let him get away with it, call the police and make a complaint. Head for the hospital ER and get your fingers cleaned up and get some meds to ease your pain.

I don't think hospital treatment is needed, a&e is for serious accident or emergencies,

Op they will be tender for a few days but just be careful like others have said a good clean and good old savlon

I'd let the air get to them though take your plasters off,

And enjoy not doing dishes 😉

I don't think hospital treatment is needed, a&e is for serious accident or emergencies,

Op they will be tender for a few days but just be careful like others have said a good clean and good old savlon

I'd let the air get to them though take your plasters off,

And enjoy not doing dishes 😉

Was going to say I think a&e is a bit drastic....

They will heal quicker in a moist environment, it helps promote growth of new skin. Go to the chemist (pharmacy) and get some Opsite, not sure if you call it that where you are from but its like a rubbery type plaster, usually a skin colour and we use it a lot in hospitals. Its like a second skin, is waterproof and can usually stay on for awhile without letting in any bugs. You have an opening for infection there so you need to look after it while its healing. Just wash in water first (run the water over them) and then air dry before covering.

And hugs, it looks painful.

Goodness that looks sore!! Please can you let me know how you got into being a brolly dolly what an awesome job as well as being a nail tech

Thanks for your advice everyone, I've been putting Solar oil on them to hopefully encourage the nails to grow. They're still sore so I'm just being real careful. My hands look soooo ugly without something on my nails, first time in 2 years that they've been naked!

This sort of thing happens to you a lot!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hugs and hope you get better soon .x

The Solar Oil will most likely be good at healing the skin around the area as well.

Latest posts

Back